PARE!! I WILL MISS YOU ALWAYS... :)
Jumat, 26 November 2010 - - 0 Comments
Di pare, bsama mr.tam-tam n temen-temen, aq sdh blajar hal yang paling bharga :
tentang hidup, cinta, belajar, dan kbersamaan
N skrg bru kurasa aq sdh tdk d Pare lgy...
Thx for all Pare.
Thx for all Tam-tam... :')
Terlalu Manis :-|
Kuambil gitar dan mulai memainkanLagu lama yang biasa kita nyanyikanTapi tak sepatah kata yang bisa terucapHanya ingatan yang ada di kepala
Hari berganti angin tetap berhembusCuaca berubah daun-daun tetap tumbuhKata hatikupun tak pernah berubahBerjalan dengan apa adanya
Di malam yang dingin dan gelap sepiBenakku melayang pada kisah kita
Terlalu manis untuk dilupakanKenangan yang indah bersamamuTinggalah mimpi
Terlalu manis untuk dilupakanWalau kita memang tak saling cinta
Takkan terjadi
Diantara kita
LalaLAlaLa.. tak nyanyi cah... haha :)
Dear God...
A lonely road crossed another cold state lineMiles away from those I love, purpose hard to findWhile I recall all the words you spoke to meCan't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah
Dear God, the only thing I ask of YouIs to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far awayWe all need that person who can be true to youBut I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed?Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again
There's nothing here for me on this barren roadThere's no one here while the city sleeps and all the shops are closedCan't help but think of the times I've had with youPictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah
Dear God, the only thing I ask of YouIs to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far awayWe all need that person who can be true to youI left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed?Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again
Well, some search never finding a wayBefore long they waste awayI found you, something told me to stayI gave in to selfish waysAnd how I miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade
A lonely road crossed another cold state lineMiles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
Dear God, the only thing I ask of YouIs to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far awayWe all need the person who can be true to youI left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed?Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again
Di pare, bsama mr.tam-tam n temen-temen, aq sdh blajar hal yang paling bharga :
tentang hidup, cinta, belajar, dan kbersamaan
N skrg bru kurasa aq sdh tdk d Pare lgy...
Thx for all Pare.
Thx for all Tam-tam... :')
Terlalu Manis :-|
Kuambil gitar dan mulai memainkan
Lagu lama yang biasa kita nyanyikan
Tapi tak sepatah kata yang bisa terucap
Hanya ingatan yang ada di kepala
Hari berganti angin tetap berhembus
Cuaca berubah daun-daun tetap tumbuh
Kata hatikupun tak pernah berubah
Berjalan dengan apa adanya
Di malam yang dingin dan gelap sepi
Benakku melayang pada kisah kita
Terlalu manis untuk dilupakan
Kenangan yang indah bersamamu
Tinggalah mimpi
Terlalu manis untuk dilupakan
Walau kita memang tak saling cinta
Takkan terjadi
Diantara kita
LalaLAlaLa.. tak nyanyi cah... haha :)
Dear God...
A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah
Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
?Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again
There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps and all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah
Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
?Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again
Well, some search never finding a way
Before long they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade
A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
?Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again
"Pria adalah makhluk yang memiliki tingkat keegoisan yang tinggi,
Namun saat
mendapatkan pendamping,,
Pria menjadi makhluk yang mau berkorban apa saja
walau nyawa taruhannya...
Meskipun hanya ntuk membuat sang Perempuan Bahagia"
Bagi yang merasa wanita inget lhoh! kekeke... :P
This entry was posted on 07.19
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar